為今年電影界的第一張成績表的金球獎圓滿結束,很快便到英國 BAFTA 的頒獎禮,提名名單也公佈了,到 12/2 便知結果。
在多個電影頒獎禮,最喜歡還是 Golden Globes,一班影壇人士聚首一堂,圍圓桌、開香濱,很有氣氛。奧斯卡要隆重,難不免拘謹。
連續第三屆主持的 Ricky Gervais 一樣搞笑,去年有人批評他過份口臭,其實只是不懂欣賞他的笑話。
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/golden-globes-ricky-gervais-monologue-282120
Gervais 今年他就嘲弄大會的諸多規矩,又愛將他的那話兒聯關係。
No profanity. That's fine. I've got a huge vocabulary.
No nudity. See, that's a shame. Because I've got a huge ... vocabulary. But a tiny penis. No, no. Doesn't matter. It works. Don't worry about it. It's fine.
2010 年,他首次擔金球獎主持,也大談那玩兒!哈!
Looking at all these faces reminds me of some of the great work that's been done this year...by cosmetic surgeons...說回金球獎的眾多篇致謝辭,最欣賞及感到動容絶對是 Michelle Williams 的一篇:
I've had a penis reduction. Just got the one now. And it is very tiny. But so are my hands, so when I'm holding it, it looks pretty big. I wish I was doing that now, to be honest, instead of doing this.
I consider myself a mother first and an actress second, and so the person I most want to thank is my daughter, my little girl, whose bravery and exuberance is the example that I take with me in my work and in my life.
I want to say thank you for sending me off to this job every day with a hug and a kiss. I couldn’t have done it any other way. It made me so excited to come home at night.
And for suffering for six months of bedtime stories, where all the princesses were read aloud in a Marilyn Monroe-sounding voice.

No comments:
Post a Comment