對於看電影,近來算是濫了,什麼電影也會看。電影沒有絶對的好與不好,即使最糟糕的電影也總會有值得欣賞的地方。看電影,最講求是故事性,其次是人物的對話。
期待已久的《智破天凶城》,雖我鍾愛的程度不如《新鐵金剛之智破皇家賭場》,還是喜歡當中的一兩段,碰巧陶傑日前撰文讚《智破天凶城》對白的幽默。
最新的占士邦電影也有一段:年輕的武器專家Q,與占士邦相遇於國家畫廊,年輕人自我介紹,我就是Q了。邦:你開玩笑。
Q:為什麼?因為我沒穿一件實驗室的白外套?
邦:因為你還有暗瘡。
Q:我的臉容,不相干吧。
邦:你低下的能力卻相干。
Q:年齡不一定是效率的保證。
邦:年輕卻不保證必有創意。
摘自《壹週刊》陶傑 ”我的語文政策” 2013-02-28
![]() |
| The Fighting Temeraire by J.M.W. Turner |
James Bond: A bloody big ship. Excuse me.
Q: It always makes me feel a bit melancholy. Grand old war ship. being ignominiously haunted away to scrap... The inevitability of time, don't you think? What do you see?
Q: 007. I'm your new Quartermaster.
James Bond: You must be joking.
Q: Why, because I'm not wearing a lab coat?
James Bond: Because you still have spots.
Q: My complexion is hardly relevant.
James Bond: Your competence is.
Q: Age is no guarantee of efficiency.
James Bond: And youth is no guarantee of innovation.
Q: Well, I'll hazard I can do more damage on my laptop sitting in my pajamas before my first cup of Earl Grey than you can do in a year in the field.
James Bond: Oh, so why do you need me?
Q: Every now and then a trigger has to be pulled.
James Bond: Or not pulled. It's hard to know which in your pajamas. Q.
Q: 007.
當然,最鍾愛還是《新鐵金剛之智破皇家賭場》Bond 與 Vesper 這一段。無敵!
Vesper Lynd: [after discussing poker skills on the train] What else can you surmise, Mr. Bond?
James Bond: About you, Miss Lynd? Well, your beauty's a problem. You worry you won't be taken seriously.
Vesper Lynd: Which one can say of any attractive woman with half a brain.
James Bond: True. But this one overcompensates by wearing slightly masculine clothing. Being more aggressive than her female colleagues. Which gives her a somewhat *prickly* demeanor, and ironically enough, makes it less likely for her to be accepted and promoted by her male superiors, who mistake her insecurities for arrogance. Now, I'd have normally gone with "only child," but by the way you ignored the quip about your parents... I'm going to have to go with "orphan."
Vesper Lynd: All right... by the cut of your suit, you went to Oxford or wherever. Naturally you think human beings dress like that. But you wear it with such disdain, my guess is you didn't come from money, and your school friends never let you forget it. Which means that you were at that school by the grace of someone else's charity: hence that chip on your shoulder. And since you're first thought about me ran to "orphan," that's what I'd say you are.
[he smiles but says nothing]
Vesper Lynd: Oh, you are? I like this poker thing. And that makes perfect sense! Since MI6 looks for maladjusted young men, who give little thought to sacrificing others in order to protect queen and country. You know... former SAS types with easy smiles and expensive watches.
[Glances at his wrist]
Vesper Lynd: Rolex?
James Bond: Omega.
Vesper Lynd: Beautiful. Now, having just met you, I wouldn't go as far as calling you a cold-hearted bastard...
James Bond: No, of course not.
Vesper Lynd: But it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine. You think of women as disposable pleasures, rather than meaningful pursuits. So as charming as you are, Mr. Bond, I will be keeping my eye on our government's money - and off your perfectly-formed arse.
James Bond: You noticed?
Vesper Lynd: Even accountants have imagination. How was your lamb?
James Bond: Skewered! One sympathizes.
Vesper Lynd: Good evening, Mr. Bond.
James Bond: Good evening, Ms. Lynd.


No comments:
Post a Comment