這幾年看電影,電影中的演員愈來愈年輕。
中學時愛看 Meg Ryan 及 Sandra Bullock 演鄰家女孩,原來她們已屆 50 了。
近年愛看的女演員有 Anne Hathaway, Natalie Portman 及 Michelle Williams,不經不覺她們也已過 30。
最近的電影,又換了一批臉孔,多是二十出頭,有生於 1985 年的 Rooney Mara, Amanda Seyfried, Keira Knightley 及 Carey Mulligan;生於 1987 年有 Zac Efron, Ellen Page 及 Evan Rachel Wood;1988 年的 Emma Stone;1989 年的 Elizabeth Olsen 及 Nicholas Hoult。而生於 1990年的,要數演技最出眾的 Jennifer Lawrence。
後生可畏,不得小覷新一代的朝氣與實力。
成長是什麼? 在《日落巴黎》(Before Sunset, 2004), Celine 說一次發惡夢,夢到自己 32 歲,怎知她起來,真的是 32 歲,
Celine: I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.
反之,Jesse 對於成長有別的看法。
Jesse: Maybe what I'm saying is, is the world might be evolving the way a person evolves. Right? Like, I mean, me for example. Am I getting worse? Am I improving? I don't know. When I was younger, I was healthier, but I was, uh, whacked with insecurity, you know? Now I'm older and my problems are deeper, but I'm more equipped to handle them.
關於成長,在2012年電影《Liberal Arts》,老教授 Prof. Peter Hoberg 要退休了,他悄悄告訴曾經教過的學生,世界上最大的秘密是,沒有人感覺自己是成年人。
Prof. Peter Hoberg: Teaching here all these years, I've had to be very clear with myself, that even when I'm surrounded by 19-year-olds, and I may have felt 19, I'm not 19 anymore. You follow me?
Prof. Peter Hoberg: Nobody feels like an adult. It's the world's dirty secret.
大學畢業剛過十載,大學的記憶雖不至於猶新,還是感到不是太久之前的事。
感謝身邊的年青朋友,與他們交談,感覺自己的思維與他們也頗為接近時,不免感到雀躍高興。
年輕真好。
即使年紀漸長,也永遠要保持一顆年輕、熾熱的心。




No comments:
Post a Comment