小品電影

  最近看了兩部不錯的小品,心底裡最喜歡還是這種不經意的故事。


《愛.不太遲》 (Last Chance Harvey, 2008)

Dustin Hoffman + Emma Thompson,二人走在一起也過百了。看過這部電影,令我相信,人人可以得到幸福,而不受年齡所限。

Dustin Hoffman 飾演角色 Harvey Shine,女兒要結婚,一人老遠從紐約跑到倫敦參加婚禮。抵達後才知自己的出現根本不太重要,婚禮一手由女兒繼父包辦,眾人沉醉在婚禮的喜悅中,Harvey 一把年紀,難免不少笨拙尷尬場面,感到自己格格不入,欲提早離去。

卻在失意中,遇上了寂寞的心 Kate Walker。Kate 一個人生活多年,早已習慣了獨自生活,她不是不想選擇愛情的,卻是沒運氣,朋友介紹的男子,總不讓她感到泰然。

二人遇上,在倫敦的街頭上踱步,無所不談,Kate 更鼓勵 Harvey 參加女兒的婚禮。

看這部電影的時候,感覺自己像極了他們,特別在社交場合,窘態常畢露,弄得一臉尷尬。

一個人的時候,冷冷清清;兩個人一起,有個依靠,信心自然來了。
***

《情約一天》 (One Day, 2011)

義無反顧喜歡一個人是怎樣的,就是 Emma 望向 Dexter 的眼神吧。

由 Anne Hathaway 飾演的 Emma,喜歡上放蕩不覊的 Dexter,多年默默依戀着他;Dexter 不是不需要 Emma 的,可惜卻只停留在友情的層面。

Emma 幾道以為 Dexter 會喜歡上她的...

‘And also to say I thought the same thing too. At the time. What I mean is I liked you too, “romantically”, I mean. I mean I didn‘t write poems or anything, but I thought about you, think about you, you and me. I mean I fancy you.’

 'Really? Oh. Really? Right. Oh. Right.‘ It’s going to happen after all, she thought, right here and now, standing naked in the Aegean Sea.

 ‘My problem is—’ and he sighed and smiled with one side of his mouth. ‘Well I suppose I fancy pretty much everybody!’

‘I see,’ was all she could say.
失望了好幾回,又等候了好幾年,她還是不能把他放棄。

她對他十分坦然,告訴他在大學時暗戀他,為他寫情詩。

Emma: "When we were at University...I had a crush on you."
Dexter: "So what happened?"
Emma: "I got to know you, you cured me of you."

天意弄人,當情郎告訴自己,他要結婚了,新娘不是自己時,她擁抱着他...She hugged him once again her arms high round his neck. She felt drunk, full of affection and a certain sadness too, as if something was coming to an end. She wanted to say something along these lines, but thought it best to do this through a joke.

'Of course you've destroyed any chance I had of future happiness, but I'm delighted for you, really.”

二人兜兜轉轉、尋尋覓覓,方知道自己是屬於對方的。

“You can live your whole life not realizing that what you're looking for is right in front of you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment