父親的角色

電影裡的角色,沒有多少個情郎讓我記憶深刻。

最討好我的,是父親的角色。

Kramer vs. Kramer (1979)
Billy: Who's gonna read me my bedtime stories?

Ted: Mommy will.

Billy: You're not gonna kiss me good night anymore, are you, Dad?

Ted: No, I won't be able to do that. But, you know, I get to visit. It's gonna be ok, really.

Billy: [crying] If I don't like it, can I come home?

Ted: What do you mean if you don't like it? You're gonna have a great time with Mommy. Really. She loves you so much.

Billy: Dad? Don't forget, once, if you can just call me up, okay?

Ted: We're gonna be okay. Come on, let's go get some ice cream.
Life Is Beautiful (1997)


Guido: [carrying his son through the camp] You are such a good boy. You sleep now. Dream sweet dreams. Maybe we are both dreaming. Maybe this is all a dream, and in the morning, Mommy will wake us up with milk and cookies. Then, after we eat, I will make love to her two or three times. If I can.


Hugo (2011)
Broken (2012)























No comments:

Post a Comment